Mach5 Community Support

Full Version: Opening Subscriber-based Mailing - Only XMLSchemaCache error
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
If you open a Mach5 Mailer mailing that uses a Subscriber data source, you may get the error message:

Only XMLSchemaCache schema collections may be used.

This means that Mailer isn't able to connect to the Subscriber data source and that the password has most likely been changed. To fix this, unfortunately, you may have to recreate your mailing. We're working to fix this problem.

Kiriankan

Hi dear,
I had the same problem. My colleague from https://edubirdie.com/research-paper-help advised me try it through another browser. It worked.
The professional assignment writers at Students Assignment Help deliver its best business essay writing service. All our assignment are custom made according to the needs and requirements of students.
Students Assignment Help offering timely service of all our work so that's why students no need to face any trouble while coming to us. Searching for dissertation statistics help? Then visit at Students Assignment Help and make your way towards academic success.
Students Assignment Help offering timely service of all our work so that's why students no need to face any trouble while coming to us. Searching for dissertation statistics help? Then visit at Students Assignment Help and make your way towards academic success.
Reference URL's