Mach5 Community Support

Full Version: error if file - duplicated column name
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

panfinson

I keep getting the error message "error if file - duplicated column name" but have have unique column headings in my excel spreadsheet. I even renamed all just to refresh and make sure there was no problem. That didn't work. I then renamed the worksheet. That didn't work. I then moved the worksheet into a unique book. That didn't work. I then saved as a csv file and tried that but it was unable to use that data set.

Did I mention that I have used all the same settings including that exact same data set in the past with no problem at all?

What's up?
That's very nice to know thanks.

What happened was that, during the server move, a "new" version of Subscriber got posted to the website and I had to scramble to fix a few issues. I will work on this one immediately for you. I apologize for the inconvenience.

I should be able to have the upload functionality tested this evening, and will post an update here when it's done (Or any questions that arise).

Thanks,

Mike
I have done some testing of the upload functionality and it is working fine as far as I can tell.

I will email you to get more information for testing. One thing that comes to mind right away though is I am curious if you are using Excel 2003 or prior format. The upload should support xls, but not xlsx format. Have you tried saving your spreadsheet as XLS / Excel 2003?

At some point in the near future we will add XLSX and XML formats, and provide some SOAP and XML web services integration capabilities also. It's on our list!

Thanks,

Mike
Hi,

Have you found a solution to this problem? I just downloaded the $99 version of Mach 5 Mailer and I am getting this error message when I try to access my Excel file. I have Excel 2000.

Justin

(01-07-2011 12:15 AM)mlandis Wrote: [ -> ]I have done some testing of the upload functionality and it is working fine as far as I can tell.

I will email you to get more information for testing. One thing that comes to mind right away though is I am curious if you are using Excel 2003 or prior format. The upload should support xls, but not xlsx format. Have you tried saving your spreadsheet as XLS / Excel 2003?

At some point in the near future we will add XLSX and XML formats, and provide some SOAP and XML web services integration capabilities also. It's on our list!

Thanks,

Mike
Excellent post. Thank you very much!! tell tractorsupply.com

CarRepairdubai

i am new to this site.So thank you so much for sharing this.I expect car interior cleaning Dubai more works from you.
192.168.l.l
I'm new and I'm interested in this topic. Thank you!
Reference URL's