Mach5 Community Support
Outlook Contacts Export for use as Mailer DataSource - Printable Version

+- Mach5 Community Support (http://support.mach5.com)
+-- Forum: Mach5 Mailer (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Mailer Frequent Solutions (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Outlook Contacts Export for use as Mailer DataSource (/showthread.php?tid=21)

Pages: 1 2

Outlook Contacts Export for use as Mailer DataSource - mlandis - 12-30-2010 06:14 PM

Mach5 Mailer does not integrate directly into Outlook. Mailer a standalone newsletter sending program. If you need to export your contact list in Outlook to a format that Mailer can load, you can Export your Contacts from Outlook.

Outlook Contact Export for Outlook 2003:
1> Navigate to your Contacts within Outlook, click 'File'->'Import/Export'.
2> Select export to a file, choose Windows Comma Separated, click Next.
3> Make sure 'Contacts' is highlighted, click Next.
4> Click 'Browse' and save the file with the name and location of your choosing.
Ex. C:\outlook_contact_export.csv . Click 'Next'
5> If you don't want EVERY field from your contacts, click 'Map Custom Fields', then click 'Clear Map'. Drag the fields you want from the left window to the right, then click 'OK'.
6> Click 'Finish'.

You can now choose the .csv file you exported as the DataSource when setting up your Mailng within Mach5 Mailer.

Outlook Email Messages - sarahtaylor - 10-20-2017 01:53 AM

Hi I want to know the storage folder of Office Outlook email messages? And how can I transform its location to a different divider on the hard disk? Actually I usually Buy Dissertation Online UK and I want to save my dissertation.

RE: Outlook Contacts Export for use as Mailer DataSource - ElizaJabeen - 11-20-2017 07:42 AM

I trust you will require the administrations of custom article composing uk. It give all day, every day bona fide administrations with 100% reliable. It will be an ideal guide for understudies the individuals who are battling with paper composing. Coursework Writing Services

RE: Outlook Contacts Export for use as Mailer DataSource - panistefanin - 01-12-2018 03:20 AM

Hello! I really liked your story. Thank you!
transunion credit report customer service

RE: Outlook Contacts Export for use as Mailer DataSource - andrewsymond - 03-21-2018 06:45 AM

Our assignment experts are always ready to assist you in your Mba assignment help

Finance assignment help - kristenwarne - 03-22-2018 04:23 AM

Finance assignment help services- The expert assignment helpers at Students Assignment Help are well knowledgeable and have enough information about their respective subject and provide finance assignment help services to the students all over the globe. for more
visit https://www.studentsassignmenthelp.com/finance-assignment-help/

RE: Outlook Contacts Export for use as Mailer DataSource - jamesstephens - 04-03-2018 12:43 AM

Case study assignment help is most popular assignment in Ireland and students of Ireland of top university prefer irelandassignmenthelp.com writers to complete their academic assignments at low price in short time. Avail bestcase study assignment help from us and get A+ grade in your academics.

RE: Outlook Contacts Export for use as Mailer DataSource - mjjones733 - 04-13-2018 01:22 AM

It is nice to read such high-quality content. It is a good article that discusses the topic at hand quite well. I am looking forward to read more articles from your site. Keep up the good work. Our assignment help experts could address students' academic topics quite well. Thus, they can opt for our service if they have difficulty in writing the academic task.
Assignment help

Urgent assignment help - kristenwarne - 04-14-2018 07:15 AM

Students Assignment Help is a perfect platform for urgent assignment help services. The writers in our team are masters and Ph.D. degree holders from the top universities around the world.

Buy assignment - kristenwarne - 04-17-2018 04:18 AM

Buy unique assignment help services- Students in all over the world can buy assignments from Students Assignment Help prepared by experts in their respective fields. Email us at info@studentsassignmenthelp.com. For more about buy assignment visit https://www.studentsassignmenthelp.com/