Mach5 Community Support
A New Year - Printable Version

+- Mach5 Community Support (http://support.mach5.com)
+-- Forum: Company News And Announcements (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Thoughts and Ideas (/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Thread: A New Year (/showthread.php?tid=36)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

A New Year - mlandis - 12-30-2010 06:40 PM

Welcome to 2011!

I remember when I first started working with Mach5 more than ten years ago. I've watched the company go through many phases over the decade - from rapid growth to some stagnation. 2010 marks the end of Mach5 Development, LLC, and now I am the sole custodian of everything Mach5. I have experimented with outsourcing our customer support, and have done a good bit of it myself also. None of it has worked really well. We've never had the revenue to back up a good bit of support the way I wanted to do.

Knowing that most of our users are very technical, I am hoping the community support will be a positive thing. Of course I will be contributing as well.

What's next for development? I have some plans for the Mach5 Subscriber service that should be coming as soon as I can get them done! I'm excited about that end of the business here. I think it can provide a real value to companies that need to manage their newsletters - a much better value than premium newsletter subscription services like Constant Contact and MailChimp. We'll see! We've never charged anything for the Mach5 Subscriber service, and I do want to keep that part of it - managing subscriptions - free.

Thank you to everyone who has hung with us over the years, and I hope our software still plays an important role in your organization, and that your experience with it is positive.

- Mike

RE: A New Year - mlandis - 01-03-2011 07:18 PM

The new year has started and so far things are going well. I have been busy working on website updates and fixing the purchasing URLs. I also plan to get the affiliate program revamped with 50% commissions to affiliates. Maybe we will get a few good affiliate promoters that way, I'm hoping.

I've gotten some support requests for help with registration codes, via email, but nothing here on the new support forums as of yet. But I'm excited about the prospects for Mailer, Subscriber, and the future!

Feel free to let me know your thoughts.

Mike

RE: A New Year - joyee - 03-13-2012 11:13 AM

What did you planed for new year what task that you settled for you that you must have to touched that...Expose here you ideas..

RE: A New Year - juliajefferson - 07-29-2017 07:10 AM

my last years was to stop biting my nails which i actually managed to do and this year is going to be to spend more time with my mum Custom Essay Writing Service

RE: A New Year - stephenbrian - 08-08-2017 06:47 AM

WE should wish new year to everyone with warm heart. It reflects a good gesture in front of them and also it helps in increasing the happiness all around. New year is a time when everyone should keep their hatreds aside and celebrate the joys and happiness of new year with full excitement. Best Dissertation Writing Services

RE: A New Year - DavidCyryl - 09-21-2017 06:11 AM

Understudies who are in law field are some of the time doled out with the task on the most proficient method to compose a law paper . Law paper composing is some way or another precarious as the law continues advancing. PhD Dissertation Writing Service

RE: A New Year - baryson - 09-25-2017 07:18 AM

I have some plans for the Mach5 Subscriber service that should be coming as soon as I can get them done! I'm excited about that end of the business here. essay service uk I think it can provide a real value to companies that need to manage their newsletters - a much better value than premium newsletter subscription services like Constant Contact and MailChimp. We'll see! We've never charged anything for the Mach5 Subscriber service

RE: A New Year - almahernandez - 10-10-2017 12:45 AM

Individuals trust that one should wear new garments on a New Year's Day. This would mean getting all the more new pieces of clothing amid the year Essay Service UK Red apparel is favored for New Year's Day since red is viewed as an upbeat shading and is certain to pull in for the wearer a brighter future.

RE: A New Year - hellenjos - 10-19-2017 06:50 AM

Here on this site, they are welcoming the new year. It has been 7 years. Now it's 2017. The children are growing very fast and we can’t predict their nature. Hope we can celebrate this new year together, all the very best, drug rehab centers

RE: A New Year - rosesandra - 10-31-2017 06:39 AM

On new year every student is busy to celebrate the biggest occasion so it's time for students to enjoy their parties and leave your writing on us. Just ask us to "write my paper" and we will prepare you paper as you want in the price you can afford easily.