Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Rolling back to an earlier Mailer version
12-30-2010, 06:00 PM
Rolling back to an earlier Mailer version
In the case that an upgrade to a newer version of Mach5 Mailer exposes a bug, or causes a previous functioning mailing to error, here are the instructions for rolling back to a previous Mach5 Mailer release.

1) Close Mach5 Mailer if it is running.
2) Open a windows Explorer window. Navigate to C:\Program Files\Mach5 Mailer 4\
3) Delete the M5Mailer.exe file.
4) Download and install the previous version of Mailer you are rolling back to from:

http://www.mach5.com/products/mailer/versionhistory.php

The direct download links are located beneath each version release headline.
5) Run Mach5 Mailer and verify you are running the correct version from the 'Help'->'About Mach5 Mailer' menu.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-16-2018, 10:03 AM
RE: Rolling back to an earlier Mailer version
Hello! Thanks a lot! It's a very convenient way to escape the problem. Moreover, It's a lucky day! I've found how to solve the problem with college essay writing. There is a great company that does it at the highest level.
08-12-2018, 01:11 PM
One must know that crypto currency can be seen physically with our eyes. It a digital currency by which we can only trade and earning will be converted into our country currency. For my best essay writing services reviews trading company is helping me in trading and I have invested some good amount in this crypto currency.
09-26-2018, 12:11 AM
How to hotmailemaillogin.co.uk for free
Find all posts by this user
10-05-2018, 12:18 PM
The libraries and finish their Counter Surveillance having no time for their own particular undertakings.
10-08-2018, 12:16 PM
Have you ever thought about creating an e-book or guest authoring on other sites? I have a blog based upon on the same subjects you discuss and would love to have you share some stories/information. I know my visitors would value your work. If you are even remotely interested, feel free to shoot me an e mail. www.ptclspeed test
10-13-2018, 08:28 AM
Judging by the way you write, you seem like a professional writer.~,`*” http://www.pp-facility.de/