Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How Do I Setup And Install Office On An Android Phone?
12-04-2018, 05:43 AM
How Do I Setup And Install Office On An Android Phone?
Microsoft office setup has reached far enough that people now use it even on phones as it facilitates to work remotely. Office com setup apps such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, One Drive, Skype, One Note, and more are accessible on Android and iOS devices. It is develop to get in the reach of every user.

Although you cannot install all the apps as Office setup package on your Android phone, you will need to office.com/setup applications individually on your Smartphone. Also, before you install Office setup utilities, make sure you have enough space on your device along with an active access to your account on Office.com/setup.
However, if you are a new user and need to create an account, go to Office.com/setup and follow the on-screen instructions to create an account and follow the below process.

Steps to install office setup on Android

Launch Google Play Store on your Android phone
In the search field, enter an Office Setup application such as Office Word
tap on the icon and then tap on the install button
Mark agree to the license and agreement page and continue
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-05-2018, 04:45 AM
RE: How Do I Setup And Install Office On An Android Phone?
Since 2013 but that its customers get cell service from the very same network as regular metropcs payment T-Mobile customers and have access to top brand handsets, too, including the latest iPhones.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
12-05-2018, 04:58 AM
Urgent Assignment Help
The most common issue faced by students while drafting an urgent assignment is that short deadline does not allow them enough time to collect authentic information and data. But an assignment seems to be incomplete without proper and relevant data. That is why we have introduced urgent assignment help. We provide reference materials within shortest possible time. Students can find all the required data in our tutorial materials.
Find all posts by this user
12-06-2018, 08:00 AM
RE: How Do I Setup And Install Office On An Android Phone?
My Assignment Services do not make empty promises and have always achieved what we promised our clients by online Resume writing services. If you need any academic consultation for any assignment type, our team of online assignment helper is available ready to cater to your needs any given moment.

Theresa Delcas
[url=https://www.myassignmentservices.com/]Assignment Help[/url]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Office.com/myaccount – Sign in to My Office Account – Install Office 365, 2016 baileymartin 3 119 12-06-2018 04:20 AM
Last Post: lesliehan
  The Best Ways to Download and Install MS Office Professional baileymartin 4 140 12-04-2018 06:23 AM
Last Post: kristenwarne
  How to Remove Office from Mac Manually? baileymartin 1 88 11-29-2018 02:24 AM
Last Post: ligexona
  How to setup Netflix on Vizio TV or Blu-ray device? madelynpowell 0 85 11-13-2018 01:05 AM
Last Post: madelynpowell
  Install 64-bit Microsoft Database Drivers alongside 32-bit MS Office baileymartin 0 87 11-12-2018 04:55 AM
Last Post: baileymartin
  Google Makes it Easier to Delete Data – Office.com/setup baileymartin 1 202 11-06-2018 04:48 AM
Last Post: Ocorner859
  How to active office setup 2011 with product key baileymartin 3 311 11-03-2018 12:39 AM
Last Post: WilliamDSadler
  Office.com/setup – Download and Install or Reinstall Office 365 and Office 2016 baileymartin 0 144 10-22-2018 02:20 AM
Last Post: baileymartin
  In search of recommendations for iOS and Android apps; pitermike 0 232 07-18-2018 07:05 AM
Last Post: pitermike
  wholesale WCDMA 3G Fixed Wireless Phone oakjkg3 1 591 03-28-2018 07:30 AM
Last Post: Johnstevens