Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Registration Process and Common Errors
12-30-2010, 06:04 PM
Registration Process and Common Errors
Mach5 Development uses License Registration to validate purchased licenses. We believe it is the easiest and most secure method of protecting Mach5 Mailer software licenses from theft, while having a minimal impact on the customer experience. Occasionally, customers experience difficulty registering. This KB article lays out the most common mistakes made during the Registration process, and steps that can be taken to correct them.

If you have have purchased Mach5 Mailer but have not downloaded the software, you can obtain the full installation package from our website. Download Mach5 Mailer.

If you have purchased Mach5 Mailer, but have yet to receive your Purchase Confirmation Email, you may have your Purchase Confirmation Email, containing your registration information, emailed to your account on your 'My Mach5' Software Pickup Page.

Once you have installed Mach5 Mailer, and obtained your Registration Information via email, you can proceed to register Mach5 Mailer.
1. Open Mach5 Mailer. If the Wizard opens, asking you to open or create a new e-mail merge, click 'Skip'
2. In the Top Menu, click 'Help'->'About Mach5 Mailer'
3. Click the 'Register' button on the bottom right of the 'About Mach5 Mailer' window
4. Read the full License Agreement and select either 'I accept the agreement' or 'I dont' accept the agreement', and click 'Register' If you decide not to accept the License Agreement, you will be unable to Register Mach5 Mailer. You may contact us for a full refund if this is the case.
5. Copy and paste your Order ID, Email Address, and Registration Code from your Purchase Confrimation email. You may use 'Ctrl+C' to copy, and 'Ctrl+V' to paste.
6. Click 'Register' again to complete the process.
7. You're done! You have successfully registered Mach5 Mailer. Your license entitiles you to free online tech support, free updates within major releases, and never expires.

The three errors that may occur during the registration process are:
1. 'Registration failed: Key not valid'
2. 'Registration failed: Cannot verify license'
3. 'Registration failed: Invalid order id'

Registration failed: Cannot verify license.
• This occurs when Mach5 Mailer is unable to connect to our server to verify your Registration Key. This happens when either your computer is not connected to the internet, or there is a Proxy Server or Software Firewall blocking Mach5 Mailer's access.
• If you are working for a large corporation, you may have to talk to your IT department to get them to configure the corporate proxy to let Mach5 Mailer communicate with our server. If you are unable to get permission, please contact us and we will provide you with a solution.
• Many Software Firewalls silently block Mach5 Mailer's access to the internet. They are not supposed to do this, but should ask you if you want to give permission to Mach5 Mailer. To bypass this problem, temporarily disable the Software Firewall. This can usually be done by right or left clicking the Firewall's icon in the System Tray (where the clock is) and either disabling, or exiting the application. Rebooting you machine will re-enable your Firewall if you close it.
• The Software Firewall built-in to XP as of Service Pack 2 does NOT interfere with Mach5 Mailer.

Registration Failed: Invalid OrderID
• This occurs when you are attempting to Register an older version of Mach5 Mailer 4 such as Mailer 4.0, 4.1, or 4.3. Please download and install the most recent version of Mach5 Mailer 4, Mailer 4.5. This is a free upgrade for all version 4.x License holders. Installing the 4.5 version on top of your existing Mailer installation will not overwrite any of your settings and is the recommended upgrade procedure.
• Download Mach5 Mailer 4.5
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-03-2017, 04:51 PM
RE: Registration Process and Common Errors
I think that this information is the best.
192.168.o.1
Find all posts by this user
12-02-2017, 05:10 AM
undefined
12-14-2017, 06:29 AM
I think these are the common errors that every people made every time. Hope this piece of information helps them to identify the errors and also support all to make a correct registration process. Thank you.
http://www.hotel-metropole.com/catalina-activities
01-08-2018, 01:10 AM
Mach5 Mailer is actual light on the system properties, then it requires only a minor amount of CPU and system memory. It has a noble response time, contains a help file and supports some hotkeys. No error notifications have been exposed in our tests and the tool did not hang down or crash. According to the research of Essay Help UK, It requirements some improvements in the visual section of the GUI, but we must save in memory that Mach5 Mailer has not remained simplified for a while.
01-24-2018, 04:06 AM
From your post, i came to know about the registration process and common errors. I think these details will be useful to all those who are looking to join in this forum. Thank you. Surely I will make use of this information. internet explorer not responding
01-31-2018, 08:18 AM (This post was last modified: 01-31-2018 08:19 AM by Celina.)
I am really very happy to visit your blog. Thank you and waiting for your new post.
Voyance par téléphone sans CB.
02-16-2018, 07:21 AM
The post on the Mach5 Development License Registration proved to be a real good real. The tips and tricks that are shared here on the page about Mach5 Development License Registration are really helpful. Keep on sharing more posts like this. network printer troubleshooting
05-17-2018, 05:01 AM
Thanks for the useful information! You helped me with advice! 192.168.1.254
07-07-2018, 04:07 PM
123.hp.com/setup

Find your HP printer model and download drivers 123.hp.com/setup,Find
instructions to install printer on Wireless & USB. Connect your HP printer setup via
Wireless on Windows, Mac, Smartphones etc.
http://i123hp.com

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Failed Connection, Relay, and Socket Errors - SMTP Server Settings mlandis 8 9,627 07-27-2018 05:36 AM
Last Post: andrewsymond
  Mailer Stops Sending any email - RCPT errors mlandis 7 5,323 07-20-2018 07:08 AM
Last Post: Mitchell Tier
  Common SMTP Servers for different ISPs mlandis 6 32,068 05-30-2018 12:28 AM
Last Post: panistefanin
  Post Process Scripting and Test Runs mlandis 2 4,926 02-23-2018 07:07 AM
Last Post: Emily Black