Integer -> Int
VarChar ->String
Char -> String
Enum -> String
Date -> Date
DateTime ->Date
Boolean -> Boolean

some parts of the SQL data types are not supported:

Non-Standard Int sizes, Text, Blob, & Null value fields are all unsupported.

If you have any of the above fields, Mailer is likely to behave strangely.

If the field you are reading from is not listed in the supported field types, please DO NOT use it with Mailer. You're mailing may not function properly.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-10-2017, 01:12 AM
RE: Supported Field Types via ODBC
The SQL Server Native Client ODBC driver maps SQL Server SQL information types to ODBC SQL information types. The segments beneath talk about the SQL Server SQL information types and the Assignment Writing ODBC SQL information sorts to which they outline. They also discuss the ODBC SQL information types and their relating ODBC C information types, and the bolstered and default changes.
10-10-2017, 05:33 AM
SQL Server Native customer will be introduced consequently when you do a customer or server establishment of Dynamics GP. You shouldn't have to download and introduce it independently. Is it true that you are following the Dynamics GP introduce documentation Write my Essay You have to ensure you check the case that says "Make a Data Source" and approaches you for the server name.
02-16-2018, 07:24 AM
Here we can see the supported field types through ODBC. Good to see the SQL types here those are supported through remapping. All these information you have provided here are new for me and it was really useful since I am using SQL for my program.urostomy pouch
Find all posts by this user

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Mailer no longer asks for password to ODBC connection for Access database mlandis 17 6,398 05-18-2018 02:29 PM
Last Post: Deewanatha
  more than one email in one field mlandis 4 5,999 01-12-2018 03:42 AM
Last Post: panistefanin