Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 4 Average
SPAM Testing and Compliance
12-30-2010, 06:19 PM
SPAM Testing and Compliance
Currently the only way to test if your mailing will be marked as SPAM is to send a test message to yourself at various email accounts and check to see if it was marked as SPAM. Checking with Outlook 2003/2007 (with updated SPAM Filters via Windows Update), Yahoo, Hotmail, and Gmail is a good idea as they all use different SPAM filtering technologies.

Within Mach5 Mailer, the 'Preview' window ('Preview' tab located along the bottom of the Mailer window) has a button titled 'Send this Message'. Clicking this button will ask you for an email address to send the mailng to. This is the easiest way to send a test email to various accounts.

SpamAssassin, a very popular open source SPAM Filter used by ISP's and mail servers, has a FAQ page with general guidelines to follow to reduce the likelihood of being marked as SPAM. Is is also quite important that you follow the CAN-SPAM ACT of 2003 guidelines.

SpamAssassin FAQ) http://wiki.apache.org/spamassassin/Avoi...ForSenders

CAN-SPAM Wikipedia) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Can_Spam_Act_of_2003
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-20-2017, 06:10 AM
RE: SPAM Testing and Compliance
I was writing on Yahoo and Hotmail because someone Pay For Paper Writing which one is better Yahoo Hotmail what is your opinion?
10-24-2017, 02:17 AM
A significant number of these charges depends on a level of the real deal cost of the vehicle, or what sort of loan costs you can consult from a moneylender. This isn't the place to get the correct answers to your inquiries. Converse with Dissertation help service uk your bank, insurance agency and the nearby DMV.
10-27-2017, 12:27 AM
As an understudy, it is critical for you to comprehend the complexities of the theory and the dangers it stances to your scholarly review. When you are occupied with different duties of your scholarly term, Dissertation Writing you need a solid help and help who can furnish you with all that you have to complete your proposal, as well as really pro it before your class.
11-02-2017, 07:09 AM
his is great information for students. This article is very helpful i really like this blog thanks. I also have some information relevant for online dissertation help.
Latest Article
Find all posts by this user
11-20-2017, 06:54 AM
I thank you for the information! I was looking for and could not find. You helped me!
amazon customer service 1 800
Find all posts by this user