Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Upload Contained Errors or Inconsistencies
12-09-2011, 11:30 AM
Upload Contained Errors or Inconsistencies
I have a simple database..

Email
Subscriber Name
and then a subscribe and unsubscribe radio button..

When trying to add a name manually. Going though the "Add an Entry" link

I fill in the proper information on the (https://www.mach5.com/subscriber/add.php) screen.

When i "Submit"

i receive the following error

Upload Contained Errors or Inconsistencies.

If you have any questions or problems, please feel free to contact us, and we'll do our best to help out.

I have not been able to add any new emails to my database in quite some tie because of this problem.. Please Help !!
Quote this message in a reply
08-29-2017, 02:51 AM
RE: Upload Contained Errors or Inconsistencies
When you upload a file our system tries to make sense of what data you have in every section. This enables our framework to peruse your document and enter the right data about your workers into our framework. It's best to utilize the segment headings we recommend in our record pre requisites then you won't have to delineate document by any stretch of the imagination. Once you've transferred your record, we'll attempt to coordinate the sections to our necessities. cheap coursework writing service
09-06-2017, 06:51 AM
When you transfer a record our framework tries to comprehend what information you have in each area. Coursework Writing Service This empowers our system to scrutinize your record and enter the correct information about your laborers into our structure. It's best to use the section headings we suggest in our record pre imperatives then you won't need to depict archive by any extend of the creative ability
09-12-2017, 02:23 AM
The idea behind UK Coursework Writing Service is to help students with the problems they face in their academic writing. We have the experience of more than 5 years and have been satisfying our customers with our quality service. Students from all over the world, whether local or international, have been using our service and are happy with it.
10-21-2017, 06:01 AM
The information pretty is good to identify the errors in the previously uploaded contents. And so people can easily compare their errors with this note. Thank you so much for sharing this information here. casenet springfield mo
Find all posts by this user
10-23-2017, 06:40 AM
The upload contains errors and it would have been better if you share the details of the error on the site so that we can understand what type of errors are there and can try to solve to errors. So update the details on the site if possible. chase ultimate rewards mall
10-30-2017, 08:58 AM
I thank you for the information! I was looking for and could not find. You helped me!
hazelcast alternatives
11-23-2017, 05:55 AM
I think the code you submitted contain errors so try to solve that errors as soon as possible so that you will get the correct code and you can complete the works on the sheet. So try to perform this work and again error comes then try to solve it manually. CCCHC Altadena Clinic
01-01-2018, 02:45 AM
The idea behind homework help is to help students with the problems they face in their academic writing. We have the experience of more than 5 years and have been satisfying our customers with our quality service. Students from all over the world, whether local or international, have been using our service and are happy with it.
01-12-2018, 04:17 AM
In fiction, continuity (also called time-scheme) is consistency of the characteristics of people, plot, objects, and places seen by the reader or viewer over some period of time. It is relevant to several media. Continuity is particularly a concern in the production of film and television due to the difficulty of rectifying an error in .
dissertation writing services
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Upload Contained Errors or Inconsistencies. 0 1,878 Today 11:04 PM
Last Post: