Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to remove the 'Powered by Mach5' tagline
12-30-2010, 06:20 PM
How to remove the 'Powered by Mach5' tagline
The 'Powered by Mach5 Mailer' tagline that appears at the end of your outgoing email is only attached if you are using a Trial or Free license of Mach5 Mailer. To remove this tagline, please purchase a Regular or Gold License of Mach5 Mailer.

Upgrading to a Regular or Gold license is done in place, preserving ALL of your settings and mailings. If you only want to remove the tagline you can upgrade to Regular. If you decide that you need the power of Mach5 Mailer Gold later, you can upgrade from Regular to Gold without having to pay the full Gold license price. You pay only the difference between Regular and Gold. 

All you need to qualify for the Upgrade Discount is your original OrderID and Email Address. You can find these on your 'My Mach5' Software Pickup page.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-12-2011, 09:00 PM
RE: How to remove the 'Powered by Mach5' tagline
I was looking for how to do this. This is good to know, it is not clear initially. However, I understand that they need to make money somehow. If you are willing to pay extra, then you are able to make it your own. That makes sense.

Perry Lovin Life
[url=http://www.goldenrule.com/health/health-savings.shtml]golden rule[/url]
Find all posts by this user
01-18-2011, 08:43 AM
If you are a nonprofit or charity, please contact us so that we can get you a discount. Or if you've already purchased, we can refund a portion of your sale too.

We recently dropped the price of Mailer when we moved to community based support - thanks Perry for contributing!

Mike Landis
Manager, Mach5 Development
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
10-12-2011, 02:33 PM
Hi! I bought a GOLD Registration this spring - and since a few days I see (or recognized) the tagline. I did re-register, the system said OK ... but the tagline is still up. Any ideas?

Thanks in advance
Chris

(12-30-2010 06:20 PM)mlandis Wrote:  The 'Powered by Mach5 Mailer' tagline that appears at the end of your outgoing email is only attached if you are using a Trial or Free license of Mach5 Mailer. To remove this tagline, please purchase a Regular or Gold License of Mach5 Mailer.

Upgrading to a Regular or Gold license is done in place, preserving ALL of your settings and mailings. If you only want to remove the tagline you can upgrade to Regular. If you decide that you need the power of Mach5 Mailer Gold later, you can upgrade from Regular to Gold without having to pay the full Gold license price. You pay only the difference between Regular and Gold. 

All you need to qualify for the Upgrade Discount is your original OrderID and Email Address. You can find these on your 'My Mach5' Software Pickup page.
10-19-2011, 07:45 AM
(10-12-2011 02:33 PM)mediasupport Wrote:  Hi! I bought a GOLD Registration this spring - and since a few days I see (or recognized) the tagline. I did re-register, the system said OK ... but the tagline is still up. Any ideas?

Thanks in advance
Chris

(12-30-2010 06:20 PM)mlandis Wrote:  The 'Powered by Mach5 Mailer' tagline that appears at the end of your outgoing email is only attached if you are using a Trial or Free license of Mach5 Mailer. To remove this tagline, please purchase a Regular or Gold License of Mach5 Mailer.

Thanks for reply - the point is, that I did purchase a gold licence and the program tells me I have a licenced gold version. I even did uninstall, reinstall and reregister. The program says again - I have a registered gold version - but I still have the tag line.

Are there maybe known troubles with Windows 7 professional?
12-20-2011, 05:35 AM (This post was last modified: 12-23-2011 12:11 AM by WinVInjaCks.)
Well Guys,
I've bought a Gold Registration last Spring and a few days ago I Realize that I did Re Register the system said OK but the tagline is still up so any Idea?
Please......
Regards..
Pasadena Weight Loss
12-20-2011, 05:51 AM
(12-20-2011 05:35 AM)WinVInjaCks Wrote:  Well Guys,
I've bought a Gold Registration last Spring and a few days ago I Realize that I did Re Register the system said OK but the tagline is still up so any Idea?
Please......
Regards..
Hi, as I posted some months ago - I had the same problem. There was no way to simple re-register. I had to uninstall Mach5, delete all Mach 5 entries in the registry, re-install & re-register and then it did work.

I am using Win7 Professional.

Good Luck!
03-08-2012, 12:48 AM
Mediasupport, glad you were able to figure it out-- thanks for the reply with the info. WinVInjaCks, sometimes, people have trouble upgrading to the Gold version; often, this is a result of registry protection blocking the software from upgrading from Free to Gold. You have to allow it if it's coming up as Unknown. Have you been able to remove the tagline?
07-31-2012, 02:12 AM
There are some third party SMTP servers that you can run on your desktop, if you really want to use your desktop computer for mail delivery. But using your company SMTP server for mail delivery is recommended.
02-15-2017, 11:35 AM
I'm in the same problem. I'd tried all.
How do I delete all Mach 5 entries in the registry?
Thanks in advance.