Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How does FastStats calculate Average Time per Session
01-29-2012, 12:14 PM
How does FastStats calculate Average Time per Session
I'm a virtual tour photographer and have begun using Mach5 Analyzer to provide some statistical information on my tours to my customers

Tried using Google Analytics and couldn't get a reliable Average Time per Session because the tours only have one .html/page which loads the several images on without loading more pages. GA reports a Bounce unless there are additional pages loaded.

Here's a sample tour
http://www.vabq.com/10SandiaDriveNE/Tour...iveNE.html

What events does FastStats use to calculate Average Time per Session, so I know if I can rely on the times. They seem reasonable
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-05-2012, 01:50 AM
RE: How does FastStats calculate Average Time per Session
Here, try looking at the "tour" of the product available here that shows you how everything works: http://www.mach5.com/products/analyzer/tour/ . If you like what you see, try a download here: http://www.mach5.com/download/analyzer/index.php .
02-05-2012, 11:02 AM
support
I think you mistunderstood
I already have Mach5 Analyzer Gold and am able to get the reports shown on http://www.mach5.com/products/analyzer/tour/

What I was asking is how does Mach5 Analyzer Gold calculate length of time per stay.

I ask because Google Analytics isn't able to produce a Average Length of Stay per Site Entry Page without a second .html file being loaded. Apparently the event they track is the loading of .html files

What events does Mach5 Analyzer track? Or what info is in the Log Files that it can use?
03-13-2012, 11:08 AM
Its very true, Great information shared by you. Really appreciate o you about this work.. Keep it up and keep sharing such a nice information.
08-17-2017, 06:13 AM
I trust I have help you understand the complication of time figuring for Avg. Time on piece of paper and Avg. assembly length in Analytics. In the event that not together from you require these Write My Essay For Me dimensions for your investigations at any rate you now know how they are skewed. Furthermore, you can in any case utilize them, in full consciousness of any believable twists.
08-21-2017, 03:14 AM
Education is the procedure of minds knowledge which they had not educated before. We use this education to development to the future and to make money. Read more at AssignmentTigers.co.uk
12-14-2017, 04:48 AM
They are a chunk complicated though. If you feel like getting a great elaboration of this declaration, test out this Best Essay Writing Service UK It explains how these metrics are calculated with the aid of Google Analytics.
04-07-2018, 01:14 AM
I assume this isn't a problem or a trojan horse in Google Analytics. GA is handiest a machine that provides a fixed of features and primarily based on your needs you can customize the manner GA track the site visitors' conduct. British Dissertation Help
04-16-2018, 01:26 AM
I think many people don’t know how faststats calculates average time per session. I think the procedure is not a difficult one if we know the steps. Hope the people who are going to the site will get some idea about the same.useful content
05-20-2018, 11:14 PM
I'm new to this topic here shared and the minimal information is shared about it. I would like to know more about this topic and if possible add more details in this article. Hope soon there will be updates.hp printer problems

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Can Mach5 Calculate Time on a Page djaurand 1 4,352 09-13-2012 06:27 AM
Last Post: emmalom