Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Error codes in Mailer log files
12-30-2010, 06:21 PM
Error codes in Mailer log files
In Mailer 4, the log files include, for each email address, a numeric code. The meaning of the codes is as follows:

Code - Description
0 Successfully Sent
1 Did not match filter
2 Bad email address
3 Not all attachments found
4 Parsing the scripting language failed
5 Connection to External SMTP failed
6 Transmission of message to external SMTP failed
7 Transmission to Internal Server failed
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-15-2017, 08:40 AM
RE: Error codes in Mailer log files
I know nothing about these error codes and really have no idea about it. But i have been looking forward to them for good guidance as well. And willing to write down an article on bestessays.com customer reviews blogs about it.
Find all posts by this user
11-20-2017, 05:45 AM
I'm new and I'm interested in this topic. Thank you!
amazon customer service 1 800
09-03-2018, 04:32 AM
In the gangster game, Take lands, rob banks, this is what Mafia is. As the leader of your family not only must you make good use of the lands you have taken, you must also increase the income of the family! Collect cash from clubs, take protection fee from cooperation and expand your treasury.
09-03-2018, 04:33 AM
How to Write a College Essay
Though the task of How to write a college essay can be observed in each academic level of the contemporary education system, the nature of this task becomes more complicated as the level ascends. So, if you are a college student and has been assigned to write an essay, you cannot write an essay following the guidelines that you used to consider when you were in school. You need to incorporate your own viewpoint especially when you are going to draft a college essay.
09-20-2018, 07:08 PM
Much obliged to you for some other educational web journal. Where else would I be able to understand that sort of data written in such a perfect means? I have a mission that I'm a little while ago chipping away at, and I have been at the post for such data. Tax Enquiry Accounts
09-26-2018, 05:20 AM
Satire Topics
It is quite obvious when you have infinite Satire topics project ideas! Picking one from an inventory is difficult but selecting from a list of trendy topics is easier. So, here is the list of some conversant satire topics for your essay paper. The themes are segregated in definite categories for you to identify your field of interest and subsequently, pick one for fun challenge.
09-26-2018, 06:06 AM
This is an extraordinary motivating article.I am essentially satisfied with your great work.You put truly extremely accommodating data... HMRC Tax Investigation Accountants
09-28-2018, 05:26 AM
Visit https://followers-like.com and make your profile on Instagram popular
09-29-2018, 10:00 AM
Extremely pleasant article, I appreciated perusing your post, exceptionally decent share, I need to twit this to my adherents. Much appreciated!. Tax Enquiry