Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
monger: php script not executed
10-02-2012, 05:02 AM
monger: php script not executed
I have set up pop monger to run a php script which will retreive the bad email from the email text. The script runs fine when executed via cmd but doesnt seem to be executed when pop monger should run it.

I have linked the php.exe in the settings and made sure that the check is run at all by executing a second action (Add sender to list) which works fine.

PHP Code:
<?php
error_reporting 
(E_ALL);
$content $popmonger->MessageText;
preg_match("/[_a-z0-9-]+(\.[_a-z0-9-]+)*@[a-z0-9-]+(\.[a-z0-9-]+)*(\.[a-z]{2,3})/i"$content$matches);

foreach (
$matches as $match){

$popmonger->SaveToFile"C:\NLdata\bounce\bounce.txt"$match."\r\n");
        }
?>

What can I do to get this working? I need to work with over 1000 emails and really wanna avoid doing it by hand...

Thank you for the help!!
Michael
Quote this message in a reply
07-26-2017, 02:16 AM
RE: monger: php script not executed
I have set up pop monger to run a php content which will retreive the terrible email from the email content. The content runs fine when executed through cmd however doesnt appear to be executed when pop monger should run it. Dissertation Proposal Help I have connected the php.exe in the settings and ensured that the check is keep running at all by executing a moment activity (Add sender to list) which works fine.
Find all posts by this user
01-04-2018, 10:44 AM
I'm trying to execute some PHP code on a project (using Dreamweaver) but the code isn't being. dissertation writing services
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-26-2018, 04:02 AM
good post.The different attachment are safely send to the receiver.Am work with best water purifier in Dubai but some times more spam message are come into my mails.It is very disturbance for me.
04-24-2018, 12:05 AM
Smile RE: monger: php script not executed
Nice post .. Nice information .. its most safae for attachment..
M doin job in water filter its a best services for water purifier. so we know about spam msgs,, Rolleyes

thanks for sharing .
05-01-2018, 01:04 PM
Wow... nice information here...
We are immediate request provider of RO Water filtration, water filter dubai , water filter uae , water treatment , shower filter dubai ,water purifier dubai and more that about water.
05-02-2018, 05:49 AM
Nice post but we are serving the students online by dissertation writing services
Mostly students are agreed on this writing service because we are providing them on time writing materials so that the poor students get benefits on cheap rate .

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Reloading a script kevinmanuel 0 54 04-14-2018 02:19 AM
Last Post: kevinmanuel
  Documentation for Script variables Rayancaleb 1 420 02-01-2018 04:08 AM
Last Post: shapied
  BCC Script Code fails - no mail sent to BCC address ldickson@wcnet.org 2 6,523 01-12-2018 04:21 AM
Last Post: panistefanin
  PHP SCRIPT - ERROR - Name cannot begin with the '' character. 0 1,853 Today 06:34 PM
Last Post:
  Getting error on PHP SCRIPT 0 1,542 Today 06:34 PM
Last Post: