Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Struggles with Migration
01-04-2011, 10:14 PM
Struggles with Migration
Since we are closing down our old server and moving the hosting to a new server, with rather sudden notice, I've been struggling to keep everything working properly. There's a bug in Subscriber that I'm working actively on, wherein Mailer isn't connecting properly to Subscriber to download the lists automatically. You can still manually download lists of course but it would be really nice for this feature to be working well.

There are also numerous issues with the website - mostly because the web host that is hosting it, while really good, doesn't support symbolic links in the directory structure. The website uses a lot of those! Testing through the website and testing the purchase process seem rather basic, but I'm still fine tuning things.

My values in running a company are, so you know: Transparency so you can know what's going on. Providing something good to customers at a fair or low price. And generally doing the best I can. Right now, it's just me here! The "we" is "me" now. But "we" hope "we" can do a better job with the support and development than was done in the past regardless. The only reason why Mailer is still available is because of the words of encouragement of a few customers who took the time to let me know the niche market of the software. It really helps out some businesses and organizations. And that makes me smile!

To those who have reported problems, thank you! Hopefully they are getting fixed in a timely manner for you, where possible.

I also lowered the price of the software, taking into account the new community based support. And though I'm the only one doing the support right now apparently, there also haven't been many questions.

Please chime in as you are able, and thanks for reading.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-07-2011, 01:40 AM
RE: Struggles with Migration
Wow things are FINALLY starting to settle down, but there is still a good bit of work to do on our website. That includes:

* Cleaning up the purchase pages
* Revamping the affiliate system. We're going to be giving FIFTY percent of sales to affiliates soon!
* Getting a Mach5 Express beta package ready

I think I've finally figured out how to rely on the Plimus affiliate system and still have links to our site, and that is simply to redirect through our site to plimus through a special affiliate URL. That shouldn't be too hard. Then we will require our affiliates to have at least one link to our site to participate. Thoughts on that are welcome.

We can do okay and continue with development, with fairly low costs and inexpensive prices, if we rely on you, our customers, to help spread the news!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-24-2017, 04:45 AM
The main motivation behind why Mailer is as yet accessible is a result of the inspirational statements of a couple of clients who set aside the opportunity to tell me the specialty market of the product. It truly assists a few organizations and associations. What's more, that makes me grin! Dissertation Writing Service
Find all posts by this user
08-15-2017, 02:31 AM
Wow things are FINALLY starting to settle down, but there is still a good bit of work to do on our website. That includes:

* Cleaning up the purchase pages
* Revamping the affiliate system. We're going to be giving FIFTY percent of sales to affiliates soon!
* Getting a Mach5 Express beta package ready
Mens Football T-Shirt Lat Apparel
08-15-2017, 06:22 AM
Relocation happens when living creatures move starting with one biome then onto the next. Much of the time life forms relocate to maintain a strategic distance from neighborhood deficiencies of nourishment, for the most part caused by winter. Creatures may likewise move to a specific area to breed, similar to the case with some fish. do my homework | A-One Assignments
08-26-2017, 07:15 AM
I would like to say that I had the same issue with my website when I was migrating it to a different server. I am a College Assignment Writer UK and my website is all about academic writing services but the issue got fixed but I will suggest you take the full backup of your website before migration.
09-19-2017, 05:02 AM
Consider it when you move, you initially locate another area, at that point sign the printed material, pack up the greater part of your assets, and physically move them to the new area Assignment Writing Services On the off chance that you are moving a business, subsequent to doing the majority of this, you complete the get off by hanging another sign over your way to publicize your new burrows.
09-28-2017, 02:09 AM
In the previous months, through these walks and different establishments of the opportunity of development, Coursework Help the battles of relocation have turned out to be more powerful consistently and affirmed their self-decided mobilities, in this manner uncovering the logical inconsistencies of the European fringe administration. Assorted types of vagrant battles exist that happen in less freely noticeable spaces, in the smaller scale political range of regular daily existence and the private circle.
10-07-2017, 01:09 AM
Transparency so that you can realize what is occurring. presenting something desirable to clients at an honest or low charge. And normally doing the first-rate I can. Essay He website uses numerous the ones! trying out through the website and testing the purchase manner seem as an alternative primary, however, i am nonetheless high-quality tuning matters.
10-10-2017, 06:32 AM
I think I've at long last made sense of how to depend on the Plimus subsidiary framework and still have connections to our site, and that is essentially to divert through our site to plimus through an exceptional member URL. Dissertation Writers for Hire That shouldn't be too hard. At that point we will require our offshoots to have no less than one connect to our site to partake. Contemplations on that are welcome.