Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
passing reply e mails to access database
03-02-2011, 11:39 AM
passing reply e mails to access database
need to upload the replies that come back from sent e mails, into an access database.?

can this be done?
cheers
steve c
Quote this message in a reply
03-08-2011, 09:59 PM
RE: passing reply e mails to access database
Popmonger can execute a script upon each email received, and you can pass the mailing body to PHP which can allow you to do what you want with it, but honestly, if you have the sophistication to do this, you can probably get a PHP script to just check the inbox via SMTP anyway!

So the short answer is - you may need to find a developer to code up what you are wanting to do, particularly since you will want it put into your access database in a specific way.

I hope that helps,

Mike

Mike Landis
Manager, Mach5 Development
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
10-11-2017, 06:50 AM
I don’t know how to upload the replies from the email. It should be better if you share the details to some site admins and they have knowledge in this type of settings. Thye will help you to solve the problem. So try this method now. cheap tablets for sale
Find all posts by this user
12-19-2017, 08:19 AM
Yes, there is software which you can be installed in your computer and use it for replying to emails which you get. This software can be downloaded from write my research paper for me blog will help you send reply in fast and you can change the script to each mail or you want you can keep the same message and send to unlimited members.
01-23-2018, 06:12 AM
I don’t think that it is a complicated task as it seems like. If you know the basics then you can easily do this. If possible try to share some steps here and so all the site visitors get the information. private louvre museum tour
01-04-2019, 04:39 AM
This topic is much helpful for me to know about passing reply emails to access the database. Most of them not much aware about this topic cable tv service providers in my area and it makes easy for us to know about. Thanks for this informative article.
01-09-2019, 09:21 PM
Hotmail has grown to become one of the most popular emailing services in the world, with Microsoft upgrading the interface to make a better experience for its users. Click Hotmail login to create new account free.