Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Grooved fittings suppliers
01-31-2018, 11:59 PM
1. Product Specification:
CODE: XGQT2
Material Specification:
Ductile Iron conforming to ASTM A536 Grade 65-45-12), Bolts conforming to ASTM A183 and Nuts conforming to ASTM A194.
Product Description:
·Flexible couplings and grooved fittings systems serve as a more cost-effective welding alternative to a welded expansion joint.
·Flexible Coupling allows controlled angular movement of the pipe to assist alignment and installation. The advantage of flexibility must be considered the design or hanger and support spacing.
2. Material and standard
3. Product Details
Red color/ Galvanized finish/ White color/ Blue color
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-15-2018, 05:16 AM
RE: Grooved fittings suppliers
I can accept that you are doing great work, in the late spring I will do repairs, so I will utilize your administrations. While I am extremely occupied with my work at Essayvikings.com, and I can not give enough time to construct my home, but rather in summer I will keep in touch wi
06-20-2018, 01:40 AM
RE: Grooved fittings suppliers
I can acknowledge that you are doing incredible work, in the pre-summer I will do repairs, so I will use your organizations. While I am amazingly possessed with my work at essay writing service, and I can not give enough time to build my home, yet rather in summer I will stay in contact wi
Find all posts by this user

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  PLAQUE suppliers momu213 0 49 07-23-2018 07:44 PM
Last Post: momu213
  Gel Oil Beauty Gloves suppliers hjt 0 77 06-06-2018 12:24 AM
Last Post: hjt