Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
adidas 17
03-12-2018, 12:58 AM
adidas 17
Pops of icey blue EVA adidas 17 inserts on the clean white Boost midsole and black rubber outsole completes the look altogether. Retailing for a price tag of $130, look for the adidas NMD R1 Icey Blue at select adidas stores and online on June 10. Always keep it locked to KicksOnFire for more updates and the latest sneaker news. The Porter x adidas NMD Chukka is releasing this weekend and it is the latest creation from the German sportswear label and Japanese accessory brand. The chukka-like sneaker features a simple black mesh upper with two-tone laces that includes Japanese writing on the silver lace tips.

Porter Japan branding covers the tongue tab, blue EVA plugs with a white Boost midsole and Three Stripes on the heel tab completes the look altogether.Look for the Porter x adidas NMD Chukka at select adidas stores and online on June 10 for a retail price tag of $160. Always keep it locked to KicksOnFire for more updates and the latest sneaker news.The adidas 17.1 adidas EQT Support 93/17 is featured in a new cream colorway that is almost similar to the recent adidas Yeezy Boost 350 v2 White. Scheduled to drop this summer, the EQT Support 93/17 features a shade of cream throughout primeknit toe box, heel counter, cage and translucent outsole.

This EQT model features a classic combination adidas 17.3 of white and grey atop the mesh and nubuck upper with Purple Glow serving as the star color of the shoe and being placed on the ribbon three stripes branding, the heel tab, and the outsole. The adidas EQT Support RF is nee\w runner from adidas that takes inspiration from the  90s running style. Down below the shoe is finished off with an EVA midsole and translucent gum rubber outsole. Look for this Purple Glow colorway of the adidas EQT Support RF this Summer.

Here is a brand new colorway of the Pure Boost Xpose, a women s exclusive runner from the three stripes. Having a similar look to the Ultra Boost X (which adidas 350 white is also a women s exclusive silhouette) the Pure Boost Xpose comes constructed out of a mesh upper that is meant to respond to the way a woman s foot moves as she runs. adidas created the shoe with a supportive arch under the foot, but above the midsole, that is meant to adapt to your foot from push-off to footstrike. And of course we can t forget about that full-length Boost midsole. This colorway above comes done in combination of Tactile Green, Energy Blue, and Blue Night, with a blue outsole finishing things off.If any women are interested in picking up a pair you can do so this Summer at select adidas retailers for $140.

Japan and Germany collaborate for this Porter x adidas NMD Chukka and it s set to drop this weekend. The chukka-like sneaker features a simple design with a black mesh upper that includes Japanese writing on the silver lace tips. Blue EVA plugs, a white Boost midsole with Three Stripes on the heel tab and Porter Japan branding on the tongue tab completes the look altogether.Retailing for a price tag of $160, look for this Porter x adidas NMD Chukka at select adidas stores and online on June 10. Always keep it locked to KicksOnFire for more updates and the latest sneaker news.

Are you a fan of the different silhouettes that have released from the adidas Tubular line? If adidas 3d runner you are, then you may be excited to know that there will be another pair added to the family this Summer as we give you a first look at the adidas Tubular Rise.The all-new adidas Tubular Rise features a knitted construction on the upper along with sock-like look and an elevated ankle collar. Suede detailing has been placed on the side panels for that lifestyle appeal. Other details include a large pull tab on the tongue, an elastic heel counter, and a rubber midsole with translucent detailing that extends up [Image: adidas-033rek.jpg] to the mudguard as well as on the outsole.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-27-2018, 02:18 AM
RE: adidas 17
Adidas Tubular line is now become top most wanted range for this summer. As you have said that another pair added to the family this Summer , this will surely lead your outcome in double. The all-new Adidas Tubular Rise has an attractive addiction for all. As you see them you can't stop your self to make them own. I am about to buy them by using online promotional coupons on an online store name wativ.com as they are offering best deals of Adidas so far. I highly recommend you all to do shop for Wativ as they will let you know the smartest way of shopping.
08-02-2018, 12:08 AM
RE: adidas 17
Adidas is on Top favorite List of all Shoe Lovers. The comfort and reliability that Adidas gives is remarkable. But whenever we talk about Adidas how can we forget Nike as they both gives tough competition to each other in market. There are huge fans of Nike in market as well as Adidas have. Most of people prefer Nike over Adidas as Nike is more Old brand than Adidas. I also do prefer Nike over Adidas because it is my first love when its come to Sneakers. They are my most favorite and i can spend all day by wearing Nike. I Often Shop Online and use discount Coupons to avail huge savings on all of my purchases. I used Nike discount Code on an Online Store and avail massive discounts on my purchase.
Find all posts by this user