Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Hardware problem or configurable issue?
03-24-2018, 11:55 PM
Hardware problem or configurable issue?
Hello,

We just purchased 4 new SpaceMouse Pro devices to our office. Three of them worked flawlessly with 3d Mouse Training software, but one seems to have an issue with left/right tilt. When the corresponding slider in Properties panel is tuned to maximum, a slow and shaky z-axis spin occurs laboriously while in Trainer's 'Roll' tab, but it seems it doesn't give a clean signal and thus other movements occur far more dominantly while in 'All Active' tab. Making it impossible to use. Tried the Calibration command several times but nothing. Three other devices worked excellently out of box, as I already mentioned. Are there any other ways to configure or is it a hardware warranty case?
System: Windows 7 64bit, latest drivers.

Please help

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.

References:
http://www.3dconnexion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=7258
Creative video agency

Thanks
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-25-2018, 05:10 AM
RE: Hardware problem or configurable issue?
so many members all with different threads and discussions.came across this site while working on writing my paper. thankyou for providing people a peaceful platform.
07-02-2018, 06:18 AM
RE: Hardware problem or configurable issue?
In the supplementary post, An equipment issue has delegated a blame in a real part or in the setup of that segment prompting issues with the PC. Logan Marshall-Green Leather Jacket

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  mach 5 upgrade problem spadekevin 1 160 08-11-2018 12:00 PM
Last Post: Jennien Hammond