Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What about scripting in Mach 5 2?
04-12-2018, 03:02 AM
What about scripting in Mach 5 2?
Hi,

In the general euphoria surrounding MF2, I wonder if anybody knows if/how MF2 handles scripting? MOTU claims that MF2 transparently reads K2 libraries. Many groundbreaking K2 instruments rely heavily on K2's scripting engine, like Garritan's Stradivari and Gofriller, and BelaD's superlative Anthology:Celtic Wind and recent Anthology:Spiritual Wind. Indeed, it can be argued that K2 scripting has turned another leaf in real-time playable sampled instruments. If every performance nuance is supposed to be retained if I load an extensively scripted K2 instrument into MF2, it would mean that MF2 has got (at least) equally sophisticated scripting facilities, right?.
Please help.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:
http://www.motunation.com/forum/viewtopi...=5&t=22227
Custom explainer video service

Thanks
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-01-2018, 02:06 AM
RE: What about scripting in Mach 5 2?
Really amazing Kevin Manuel, You have shared some really incredible script, I might get to https://www.aussiewritingreviews.com/bes...au-review/ right away and write all that I might have been thinking about, Hope to see more contents in near time
10-05-2018, 06:32 AM
This scripting is just great, and I am happy you have shared the information relating to the best essay writers here, as well. I think that was an important step for you to take, and I am glad you have took that step now.
10-13-2018, 12:01 PM
it is certainly wonderful along with meanful. it is certainly neat web site. Backlinks is incredibly valuable issue. you've got genuinely made it easier for some people whom pay a visit to web site and still provide these people usefull data. Capital Gains Tax Advice

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  scripting tutorials? kevinmanuel 3 634 11-07-2018 07:55 AM
Last Post: Krishna
  Scripting Question (Popmonger) ddegennaro 5 13,019 06-27-2018 06:39 AM
Last Post: annajulia
  is it attempting cross site scripting? andrey20 2 776 06-27-2018 06:19 AM
Last Post: annajulia
  Kontakt library/scripting tutorials? kevinmanuel 0 418 04-12-2018 02:57 AM
Last Post: kevinmanuel
  What scripting language should I start off with learning? 0 1,519 Today 02:18 PM
Last Post: