Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Problem with new javascript window "Access denied", need help diagnosing problem.
06-18-2018, 03:02 AM
Problem with new javascript window "Access denied", need help diagnosing problem.
Hi,

So I have an issue with an online application that uses javascript. The website basically is an auction site with live audio/video, and when you click on a link, it takes you to details on the item. The link worked fine for a long time, but one day, the window started getting stuck on "loading", and in the bottom corner, the error is "access denied".
There is another computer that runs the site just fine, and the link opens properly. I first suspected that it was because the non functioning computer was on a different version of java, and had been upgraded to IE 8 (the site requires IE). I downgraded to IE7, and even installed the same version of java as the other computer, and it still doesn't work.
Any ideas about this "access denied" issue. It is definitely not a login issue, it is something with the loading it seems?

Please help.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:-
https://arstechnica.com/civis/viewtopic.php?t=71495
Cashless Payment solution Video

Thanks!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Why People Are Getting Problem In Accessing RR Outlook Mail From TWC And iPhone 6? mariamartinus 0 136 10-31-2018 01:10 AM
Last Post: mariamartinus
  attachments and ms access 2010 Kerileeb 5 5,624 09-14-2018 05:04 AM
Last Post: peck38
  Problem with new javascript window "Access denied" spadekevin 1 381 08-02-2018 03:33 AM
Last Post: peck38